Saturday, January 02, 2010

Graphic illustration Arts

http://www.jay2u.com.sg/index.php?option=com_community&view=photos&task=photo&albumid=60&photoid=22&userid=366&Itemid=21#photoid=22




Enjoy My Queen Lady Of Stars...Ice & Fire Island...Thats the Art & Graphics I enjoy.




Wellcome to my Digital Imaging 3 in 1 Prototype Graphics : Advertising, Media & Products





Solace Walk in the Mountain Recall, at year 2008: Digitalized








This Weapon can be featured in Products associated with Boeing Aircraft. Toys & prototype of Millitary Science & Aircraft. Archery,other toys, Weapons and machines

Some Things Boys are interested in are Cars & Planes, & for me I am interested in Modern Aerospace too.@ Research Labs.

The Foot Ball field at Telok Blangah...
The Communications of a Satelite:
This is for many neck brace problems, I must have had my neck dislocated..
Archery & many other types of weapons..








1997 Self Expression Portrait of "Men at Work" In 1998 Hong Kong Throne Movies are almost coming to LIFE



Expression of Arts and this is where I can reach World Wide: If you find interest in my life and my work do have a great time of my gifted psychic : Well, If you want something, you would have to ask me first. Cheers! Have a visual impact of Art and investments...Its always a struggle between commerical art & products and the aesthetics.










"The Road to harmony and Peace", Also the road to the Emperor of Korea Tomb: Crowns and Jewels and the caves are so much a tourist attractions. Inspires this painting, Drawn to emptiness of peace and cold roads of the Korean path, It can also be very much a Japanese ancient palace of Treasures from the World.



Hi, Welcome to My space online, of Graphics, illustration, Arts, History, Industrial Products and various topics that I find interesting and of course my profile and creative works. It is easy to see what the person have in talent & mind and what he wants in life.. One saying goes, Don't take things too seriously, Take it with a Pinch of Salt..Then life will be much more interesting..



Well, this Profile is built for Muji Award International, also to showcase my works and creative venture of science, arts, and more to remember my Designs when I work for a company.



Graphics, Products and Art Director is what I search in my Profession. Well there are lots of talents in the arts and the industrial products, when there is a healthy environment to work in, there is always room for love and a family. Unlike ugly forces with ill-intentions of damage.





Korean Christmas: The Korean Restaurant is so much kim-chi and sushi, I amost had too much salt..





PHOTOGRAPHY of "HORT PARK SINGAPORE"





Muji Award International Product 2 - It had to be blurred so that it will have you to think about it! Not revealing the details,

"Under Construction"















In Singapore my favourite Night Bridge







Self-portrait and digital Imaging on Winter Roads Korea+Japan.

























Contact Number: 9821 3156 or 9354 0824 For More details and Design & Graphic Products






































alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5046153923017448210" /











Banners For NUS University Cultural Centre



















Snail is fast - Get the Joke

No comments: